Background image is Les Dernières Cartouches (The Last Cartridges) by Alphonse de Neuville

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Quick Post on Subscribing

I should have a post on today's English Civil War miniatures game in the next day or so, but in the meantime, here's a quick PSA.

If you're trying to follow posts here, there are a number of ways to do so.

The preferred (by me) method is to "join" the page with Google Connect. That will show you as a follower of the page, so I know who the audience is. There's a widget to help you do this to the left of this post.

You can also follow by email or by RSS feed. There are links to help you do this under the Google Connect widget on the left side of the page.

If you use the Networked Blogs system, there is a link on the right-hand side of the page that will allow you to follow this blog through that service.

And below that is a "contact me" link that will allow you to write directly to me. You can use that or the post comment feature to write me directly, though the chances that I will notify you directly of future posts that way are very low. I do like getting mail, though, so I will reply if you send me messages that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment